Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Why will my earphone jack not fit nor come out?

I have an iPhone 6 Plus that has recently been giving me some problems. I listen to music a lot and lately my earpods have a hard time going into the phone socket and coming out. I actually have to pull and push really hard to get them to fit in and come out. Any ideas what could be going on and how I might fix this? Thanks!

To be honest, I have no idea what's happening to your phone but my suggestion would be to replace the lightning+headphones port (its 1 piece).

Is the frame / iPhone metal housing bent in any way that may prevent the headphone jack from going in properly?

I agree with what Imad says if the phone is in good condition.

This one is pretty cut and dry. Its a mechanical failure in the headphone jack and the fix is a new Lightning port flex. Its a pretty cheap and simple fix.

Thanks! I'm going to be in some trouble doing this but it's worth a...go? Hahaha

Fai will be eternally grateful.