Find solutions to your computer repair questions.

Can not install parental software on pc

i purchase software from win-spy.com,i created an account. but go any furthere, need to register my device. with windows 10 i think? can you help me, iam in quakertown

Have you installed the software in your PC?

This is how to do it :

Run the Win Spy Software Setup.exe file. You will be prompted to enter a username and password. Enter any Username and Password. You will use this Username and Password to Login into Win Spy Software. Note that username and password are case sensitive. Restart your computer. Press Control and SHIFT and F12 keys to login. Note: If your login screen do not come up you may also run the start.exe in the program directory to pull up the login screen.

If so, I assume by 'created an account' you mean that you entered a Username and password. Is this correct?

If so, as long as you have restarted your PC since, then all you need to do to gain access to the software login page from the Windows desktop , (so that you can enter your Username and password), is to press the Control + Shift + F12 keys (all three together)

Here is a link to the Win-Spy FAQs for your software.

http://www.win-spy.com/faq/

jeff smih will be eternally grateful.