The Zenbre Z3 is a high quality bluetooth speaker that allows you to play music on the go, and will immediately amplify your device.

cannot turn off /frozen!

HELP my bluetooth speakers have frozen and will not turn off,even when holding on/off switch down !

thanks in ad vance

You can try this, it worked for me. I just let me battery run all the way down. Recharge and that has seemingly fixed the problem.

According to the Ifixit troubleshooting guide for this speaker there should be a reset button near the 3.5mm Aux jack. As the online user manuals for the speaker do not mention this I'm not sure if this is correct. If it is have you tried it to see if it resets your speaker?

Zenbre SoundBank Z3 Troubleshooting

If it is not there or it is but it does nothing to fix your problem try the following:

Here is the Ifixit guide on how to remove/replace the battery.

Use it to disconnect the battery. Once disconnected hold the power button down to drain any residual power from the circuit (and potentially reset any corrupted firmware settings) then reconnect the battery and observe what happens when you switch it on. if it behaves normally test it out to see if it works properly. Ensure that you reconnect the battery connections the same way as it was. Take pictures of the connection before you first remove it.

Battery Replacement

Alan will be eternally grateful.