Faded Screen with lines; how do I fix?

My daughter dropped my iPhone face down on the tile in our kitchen; there are no cracks or damage to the outside of my phone or on screen itself BUT my screen keeps fading out; , changing colors, lines appear etc .... all of this stops if I hit my lock button and then press the home button as if unlocking my phone. After a minute or so the screen starts going crazy again. What can I do to fix this?

go on snapchat and that will fix it

key, the connection to the screen may of come loose causing poor connection/disconnected pins. The link below(small tear down) can be used to show you how to access the screens cables to enable a reseat or to see if more damage exist. If not comfortable find a good computer/cell phone repair shop have them take a look, diagnose and estimate repair. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

iPhone 5s Display Assembly Replacement

keyaramari14 will be eternally grateful.