Released June 2012, Model A1278. Intel processor with Turbo Boost, Up to 512 MB DDR5 Video RAM

MacBook stuck at black screen but works with HDMI

I've had this problem before - I would usually just adjust the RAM but this time, none of my RAM solutions are working so I followed one of the commenters suggestions on my previous question, I bought an HDMI and connected it form my laptop to my TV. My question is, where do I go from here? I would love to have the display on my laptop on the LCD not in the huge TV screen.

Thank you for your time and effort in answering my question.

With it working with the external monitor, this eliminates he GPU. More the screen back and forth and see if you get anything on the screen. Reseat the LDVS cable. See step #14 of this guide: MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Mid 2012 Display Replacement

Was it dropped? Did this happen all at once?

Hi Mayer! I'll try that LDVS cable. And no, it was never dropped. It's battery is already dead, and I'm getting a new battery nextweek also it's keyboard's qwertyio is already dead because my niece spilled her milk on my keyboard - may all these has somethingto do with what's happening in my lcd?

yeh. Check the Fuse (P) and check the LDVS connector

Kind of like saying "my dog got hit by a truck and it ran over him, do you think he might be hurt?"

I ordered new keyboard and battery. My laptop's screen went back, I was able to use it for hours but my laptop hangged so I restarted it now I'm back to the TV screen ;/

Grems Flores will be eternally grateful.