Nikon Coolpix S6300 is a small and light weight compact digital camera

7 Questions View all

A cord for transferring pictures from my camera to my computer.

Where can I find a cord for transferring pictures on my camera to my computer?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1


What camera?


Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution


Here is just one supplier for your cord. The type of cord is a USB UC-E6. Not sure but it looks like a normal Standard USB to mini USB cable

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1


I found a cable for my Coolpix S6100 at Walmart. On line at the Walmart site I ask for that specific cable and had shipped no shipping cost for $7.95 and sales tax.


Add a comment

Add your answer

Vaughn Neil will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 46