Too much battery discharge?
Had a few devices that were dead on arrival
I do usual checks including using an ammeter to see if device drawing any current to charge.
No current at all. Tried charging battery externally then tested again and everything working perfect including charging.
Just wondering what causes this?
Does the battery discharge too much ?
What is strange is before you charge battery externally there is no draw on current using usual charging which makes you think it might be connector or u2 ic.
Have any of you experienced this also ?
Might this mean battery will need replaced even though now working fine for several weeks?
Any comments greatly appreciated
Is this a good question?