2.5 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache.

Dual SSD for MacBook Pro?

Hello guys, is there any way we can dual boot or do a double SSD for a macbook pro retina 2012 13inch A1425? I was looking for a Solid State Drive Tray for this device but can't find any. Could u guys please tell me if anyone of you has done it already?

I have request that https://www.tardisk.com give us a solution to your issue. Watch for a post from them or Sebastian their online rep.

Hi there,

My name is Bill and I am a customer specialist at TarDisk, the company Mayer referenced above.

TarDisk is the only product on the market that expands your existing Macbook drive into one unified expanded volume, allowing you to run software and recall media files at the same exact speed as your drive before, all with no tools required. This also keeps your computer running fast and prolongs the time before you need to buy a new MacBook, saving you money in the long run.

It is a plug and play solution, you just have to install and immediately add 128 or 256GB of SSD storage, seamlessly integrated.

Bill, Thanks so much for joining us. I do have a question. Does the TarDisk create a fusion drive? If the main drive fails, how to you recover the data on the TarDisk?

Piety will be eternally grateful.