dropped 3GS in toilet. Dried then cleaned. Battery low & not charging
I dropped the phone in the can. Dried it with rice then Silica. It took charge at this point but had crap reception, kept dropping calls, despite registering full bars. Took it apart and cleaned (with 91% alcohol) the logic board. Put it back together and everything works great now but battery won't charge and computers will not recognize phone (multiple chargers, cables, and computers used). Took it apart again and cleaned the dock connector but no go. Then cleaned the bottom part of battery and still no go. The phone works great but the battery is getting low.
Does anyone know from info provided if this is a battery, logic board, or dock connector issue?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Is this a good question?