Released in 2015, this device can be identified by item model number MSP SSTG S1 MINI WW 129267-00

Why is my speaker not turning on?

I press on the power button for 5-10 seconds but there is a delay in starting up.

I was told it's the circuit board is bad and can't be replaced

These things are junk,

Todd

This is normal. After powering your speaker, it takes 1 minute to start up. The power sensor light will flash red and blue. Once it stays solid blue your speaker is ready to be used.

My power button stays solid red even after I tough it. Unit does not power up.

Same issue ,hope can fix it

Connect the speaker with its charging cable to a USB charger or a powered computer USB port. You may need to do this for the following reasons:

The battery may not be sufficiently charged. The battery must have sufficient charge to power up the speaker

The speaker has been disconnected from power and unused for 14 days. When this happens, it goes into battery protection mode. Brand new speakers are typically in this mode when they're first removed from the box

The speaker is unplugged and unused for more than three days with a remaining charge of less than 10%. When this happens, it also goes into battery protection mode

If your speaker still does not turn on after connecting it to power, see Speaker will not turn on when connected to AC power

Danielle Espinosa will be eternally grateful.