What do I do when my phone is saying wrong password?

Ok so my ZTE avid plus its acting stupid I try to put my password and it says wrong password before I can finish and when I get inside my phone I try to use my keyboard and I make a mistake I try to erase it but it doesn't let me and when I press something it does something else this has been going on for bout # weeks now.

Hello Justyce! So sorry to hear about your problem. I personally think your should try a factory data reset on your phone. Unfortunately it will delete everything off of your phone, including pictures, contacts, downloaded applications, but it might fix the issue. If it doesnt fix the issue, then you definitely have a digitizer problem. Which is the touch function on your screen. So in this case you would have to get the whole LCD and touch replaced and in some cases, that can be very expensive. Like you might as well get a new phone expensive. But try the hard reset first. Like i said, that could fix it, and i find in most cases it does solve the problem. You can do a hard reset if you look for it in the settings, or if you still cant even get into the phone, you can do a button combination, which i will leave a video link below on how to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4xMcsvy...

I hope this was helpful. Ask me any other questions you might have. Have a good day!

Justyce Murphy will be eternally grateful.