Skip to main content

An over-ear gaming headset with microphone and audio control unit.

5 Questions View all

What type of wires are between the volume control and the headset

The Wires in my Razer Tiamat 7.1 Headset are frayed inside the braided cable sleeve, and are creating crackling sounds and heat which i fear may lead to fire if not dealt with soon.

i am wondering what type of wires connect the headset to the volume control panel and if the wire can be replaced.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 2
Add a comment

1 Answer

Here is a link to the Razer Support for the Tiamat 7.1 Headset. You can find replacement products here.

Included is a diagram of a headset wiring.

I hope this helps you out!

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0


The information is not on the website and the diagram doesn't specify the type of wire, whether copper of that cotton looking stuff, and i don't want to take it apart unless i am sure i can do it myself


Add a comment

Add your answer

imbuzinbudy will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 14

All Time: 385