Formatted internal storage, no boot AT ALL
I have recently wished to install a NORMAL GNU/Linux distro (Debian specifically) on my Android T230. I booted TWRP, opened the terminal and erased /dev/block/mmcblk0. I created a new MBR/Partition Table, and new partition, of type ext4. There, I pushed Debian files, using adb. I installed them on that partition. Then I set up GRUB (arm-uboot), and installed it in the MBR. I rebooted the system, but it did not boot normally, recovery nor odin mode. It does not even look to turn on (if you know the difference between the powered off screen and whole black screen, it's powered off).
I have some questions:
- Is there a way to do that. other than buying a new one?
- The warranty was void already. If I brought it to a Samsung service and paid a bit, would they accept it? Would they make it boot or factory reset it?
- Can I recover it by connecting it to a PC somehow?
- What is exactly happening?
- Was Odin Mode SERIOUSLY on internal memory card???
- What GRUB should I install if not arm-uboot? arm-efi?
- Can I recover the package files/stuff?
Is this a good question?