Wireless portable speaker in red connects with mobile phones, computers, tablets, iPods or any other Bluetooth device. Jawbone Jambox, the biggest sound. The smallest package. More Jam less Box: JAMBOX. It's the best little Speaker you've ever heard. One device lets you listen to all of your favorite audio-music, podcasts, video, apps, games, and more-from any phone, music player, tablet, or laptop. Take JAMBOX with you wherever you want audio-from room to room in the home or while on the go. Free yourself from the clutter of big, dedicated speakers and the constraints of cables and docking stations. JAMBOX by Jawbone is the smallest, best-sounding wireless speaker and speakerphone around. Just place it anywhere in a room and enjoy pristine streaming audio from your phone, computer, or other Bluetooth devices. Bring music, movies, and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life--all in the palm of your hand.

In need of the small board that has charging port

Original Jambox has a small board that includes the on/off, the mini jack sound output, and the micro-usb charging port. My board has been destroyed (I inadvertently overheated with a soldering iron, trying to reattach the charging port.) I need either a non-working Jambox that has an intact board, or the board itself. Any help out there?

Did you get the new connector?

Steve I have the same problem, but I dropped mine and disconnected the micro usb somehow. Im not very tech literate when it comes to knowing the exact piece I need, but did you find one? If you did could you give me the exact wording so that I may search and buy one online? or anyone

Your best option is to pick up a faulty one from somewhere like eBay and gut the board. Then sell the remaining for spares.

Steve Machen will be eternally grateful.