Repair guides and support for Dell netbooks including the Mini 10 series.

A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted

A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled. When i tried to install directx i got this message " A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted.

How to solve this..

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Hey Bro, I don't know if you still have issues with this but this is for anyone how is still experiencing this issue when trying to install DirectX.

I searched for hours and struggled to get this fixed, long story short I finally got it fixed!

Please try using the following link. Note: this is not a scam nor virus , it's from the official website (Microsoft)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...

Installing that fixed my issue.

1.Create an empty folder (The folder's name isn't important, just leave it blank for all I care)

2.Put the directx_Jun2010_redist.exe (That you just downloaded) into that empty folder.

3.Install/open the "directx_Jun2010_redist.exe"

4.Scroll through all the contents that were extracted, look for "DXSETUP.exe" and Install that.

5.Click through the on screen instructions and allow it to complete.

6.What are you still doing here you're DONE!! :)

thanks, its work

I just registered to thank you. Your solution solved my problem after hours of struggling. Thank you very much!

Winkigreen will be eternally grateful.