Nintendo's upgraded version of the Nintendo 3DS. It features bigger screens, longer battery life, and a better design.

Volume and 3D Slider not working.

When I was taking apart my n3DS XL to look at for preparation for a hardmod, I took the motherboard off. Afterwards, when I put everything back into the connectors, I flipped a ribbon cable upside down. This left the top screen with only a black screen. So I flipped that over and put it back in, and everything works now except the two sliders won't work. No matter where you put them, the volume and 3D are always on full. I can turn the 3D off with parental controls, but the volume will not go down. Does someone know where the 3D and volume controls are connected to the motherboard or anything that will help me fix this?

Michael, I will attach a link to 3DS tear down, I believe it may help you locate cables. Good luck

"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Nintendo 3DS XL Motherboard Replacement

I have found the cable. Turns out I put it in upside down. All is good now.

Micheal Lee will be eternally grateful.