Released Feb 2016, identified by model number 010-01605-03. Black GPS smartwatch. Interchangeable wristbands. Device name located on back of watch face. Model number can be found on Garmin website.

I can't turn on the GPS on my Vivoactive HR

I just bought a Garmin Vivoactive HR, which I love! However, I'm unable to turn on the GPS... the device is paired to my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) and garmin connect without any problems. There's supposed to be an option under, "Sensors" that says, "Glonass", but it's not there. Any advice or help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

According to the user manual, the GPS is automatically turned on or off depending on which activity is chosen. Apparently not all activities have GPS access. It is also turned off for indoor activities.

Here is an image, taken from the user manual which shows how to select "Glonass". Be aware of the note in the image and select an appropriate activity to enable you to have both GPS and Glonass working. (Click on the image to enlarge it for better viewing)

Here is a link to the user guide for a Vivoactive HR.

http://www.clevertraining.com/images/pro...

Flynnie will be eternally grateful.