I do not find the touchscreen..:(

Hello everyone, I can not find the touchscreen of my hp pavillion detachable .... can you help me? sorry for my English

There are a couple of things that you need to check.

1. You need to check if your Touchscreen has been disabled or that the drivers need to be installed.

To do so, check the Compliant Touch screen settings in Device Manager.

Using your mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.

Type in Device Manager in the search box and hit enter, and then click Device Manager, when it appears as an option. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice. Device manager window will open.

Scroll down to Human Interface Devices (HID) and expand tree by clicking on arrow head to the left of HID.

Scroll down to HID - Compliant Touch Screen.

If there is a red cross next to the entry, right click on it and select the enable option. This should restore the touchscreen. (the picture above is just to show where it is, if it is disabled , enable will show as an option not disable as is shown in the example)

If there is a yellow exclamation mark next to the entry, right click on it and select the Update Driver Software and follow the prompt Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software. This should find and install the driver software for your Touchscreen

If the above did not resolve your problem try the following:

2. Check Mice and Other Pointing Devices in Device Manager and see if there is a listing for a USB touchscreen controller.

Right click on the listing and select Update driver. When you get to browse my computer, you'll have the option to "let me choose" and then you select "usb input device" instead of "touchscreen controller."

Hopefully this will restore your HID touchscreen.

unfortunately the touchscreen And Broken .. try the spare part, but can not find it ... there is a compatible piece?

Hi, Have you tried this link? http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

Antonino Giorgio will be eternally grateful.