First iteration of JBL's Pulse line of wireless, bluetooth speakers released in 2013. Unique to this speaker is its light array that "pulses" in rhythm with your music.

How do I restore my JBL Pulse to factory settings?

I am trying to connect my Pulse speaker to my phone JBL app. I can play music through the speaker but not connect to the app so I was wondering how to restore the speaker to factory settings.

To reset the unit to factory setting:

1. Power on the unit by pressing the on/off button for about one second.

2. Press the "Vol - " button and the "Bluetooth" button together for more than 7

seconds.

3. The unit will display Red, Green, Blue light and go into power off stage, but with the

on/off light and the light symbol lighted up.

4. The unit is now reset to factory settings.

5. Switch the Pulse OFF by pressing the on/off button for about one second.

6. You can now turn your device back on and it will be reset to factory settings.

I did I followed your instructions and now it's flashing white and won't respond in any way

Is anybody out there my speaker won't respond after I did the factory reset all it will do is Flash White and won't shut off or turn on or do anything

I'm you, i did the factory reset then all flash light, all botton can not do anything. Please help.

Mine did the same thing. Cannot get it to do anything now. Help!?!?

This fixed my unit. I did have to connect the charger first to get it to power on though.

Hello Ryan, do you maybe know how to reset JBL Pulse 2 to factory settings? I can't find that information anywhere... thanks

I have problem with my JBL e25Bt bluetooth earphone. Can connect to my iphone. If idle, after few seconds disconnects, so in order not to disconnect, i continue play music. Anybody can help?

the same problem

the same problem here...

I Also have same problem, I tried with multiple combinations of buttons not my JBL e25Bt bluetooth earphone is not detected by any phone or tablet.

Please help me.

The reset, by pressing " Vol - " and "Power Button" at same time, worked well and now it is fixed, now I am able to connect my JBL (2013 model) in my iPhone 5s and iPhone 7, tks for the tip!

Tiene muy buen volumen y trabajo bien x un tiempo ahora ya no carga! No trabaja y luego no kiere su propio plug! Ummm.... Ya no hacen cosas buenas ni duraderas! Y ni quien le ayude! Quedo peor después de querer reiniciarlo

Ryan will be eternally grateful.