The Linksys EA6900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual Band Router is a four port wireless router with three antennas at the back of the device. The device also has two USB (3.0 and 2.0) ports for memory storage.

No Wi-Fi network to connect to.

I cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network and the Wi-Fi name is not showing up on the Wi-Fi network list on my laptop. How can I connect to network?

Reset the router using the red reset button in the back of the device. Wait for a power reset and search for the device on the wireless network list. If that does not work verify that your router is ON and the Linksys logo is solidly lit. If you are far from the router, you might try moving closer to see if your device is out of the wireless network range. Using a computer attached to the router via a network cable, open the router's web-based setup page by entering “myrouter.local” or “http://192.168.1.1” and make sure that Broadcast SSID is ON.

Rick Hsu will be eternally grateful.