The second iteration of Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet computers with a 7.0 inch screen.

keeps telling me that my password is wrong?

I have tried the password on my tablet many times for it to tell me that it is

THE WRONG PASSWORD!? I don't know how it could be the wrong password when I have been able to get into it in the past with the same password that I have on it?

So my question is how do I get into my tablet to reset the password or anything else when It won't let me? Is there some way I can get into my own Tablet?? I would appreciate any and all help!!

Thank you Cheryl

If you have the tablet configured with your google account, you should see an option to reset your password using your google account information. The method is described at the top of this website: http://visihow.com/How_to_unlock_Samsung...

If you do not have this option, you can do a factory reset on your tablet. However, be warned: this will erase all of the data on your tablet, so only use it as a last resort.

1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Up, Power and Home button.

2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.

3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Power to choose the selection.

4. Press Volume Up continue.

(Information found here)

Good luck!

Thank You SO very much for the information! I had to use the factor restart you had explained. Unfortunately I guess I didn't have it configured to my Google account? I know I had used it many times to check my Gmail though? I guess I don't know HOW to configure them together? I know the only thing it kept telling me before I did the reset was it was the wrong password & I would have to wait 30 seconds before I could attempt it again, I never had anything from Google come up.

Thank you SO much again for your help, it was appreciated very much! Cheryl

Cheryl will be eternally grateful.