Where can I buy this?

I was currently hired to work in a phone repair shop. While working here, I became increasingly familiar with using a certain screwdriver. Since there are many people working here, we all came to love this particular tool and since we only have one, it's a hassle to keep sharing it. I was wondering how can I buy this screwdriver, it is not listed in the iFixit parts :(.

PART DESCRIPTION

Silver screwdriver

the length is about 1/2 an inch the size of an iphone 6

it has three pieces of rubber near the head for your thumb, they are lined up in perfect parallel lines.

Bottom side has a white ifixit logo with a big hole going through that side of the tool

Hi!

I think you're talking about the screwdriver that came in our old 54 Bit Driver Kit:

https://www.amazon.com/iFixit-54-Bit-Dri...

Unfortunately we have discontinued producing and selling this kit on our website, replacing it with our much improved 64 Bit Driver Kit (the driver in this kit is larger but a major step up in quality):

64 Bit Driver Kit

Sadly, we no longer sell the kit or the screwdriver you're referencing directly. Still, a couple places (like Amazon) might have the 54 Bit Kit in stock for a little while longer.

Hope that helps!

64 Bit Driver Kit Image

Product

64 Bit Driver Kit

$24.95

@taylor_whitney are you recommending this:

Universal 4 mm Driver Handle

or this:

Universal 1/4" Driver Handle

or this:

All-in-One PC Driver

or this:

Bit Kit Replacement Components

Which one will work with my existing 5 set of iFixit bits?

BTW where is just the upgrade kit to get the bits not included in my 54 bit sets? Am I just SOL?

Are you becoming like Apple and declaring my older tool sets obsolete?

@taylor_whitney I really prefer the old driver. On this new one, the main shaft falls all the time, the rubber on it moves up and down. It's just not as good a driver as the old one for a working tech. Glad I have four of the old ones ;-)

Chris Lia will be eternally grateful.