Repair guides and support for phones manufactured by Lenovo.

Why my lenovo phone doesnt charge when its on?

my lenovo phone A7010 charge when its off while it doesnt charge when its on plz help me to solve this problem

no its original charge lenovo model A701048 it only charge when its off

What is the model number of the phone?

Have you checked that the charger is either the correct one for your phone and if it is have you tried using another compatible charger to see if the first one is faulty and is not supplying enough current. The DC current output value of the charger should be printed on it. I'm guessing that the value should be around 1000 mA.

If you are using a USB port to charge your phone, as it can supply only 500mA maximum, it will charge the phone but cannot charge and run the phone. The best that it can do is maintain the battery at its' current level.

i use original charge my phone is lenovo A701048 its charge when its off only and the battery ca full but when i turned on the battery doesnt charge when i put on charge

Hi, can you try a different charger that is compatible with the phone? it should have a 1000mA (1A) output

i try different charger but its not charge problem

Hi, You are not alone with this problem. Have you checked that you have the latest firmware for the phone installed? Sorry I cannot be of more help.

zizozidane94 will be eternally grateful.