Flash not working on iPhone 5s

I have a 5s that the flash light/camera flash did not work, so I replaced that cable and it still won't work. Any suggestions?

wot cable did you replace sir

iphone 5s Audio control and power button cable. It's the one the flash is on.

I'm thinking it's going to be a board level issue where there is liquid damage on the board where the ribbon cable plugs into or near / on the chip or component giving power to the flashlight when it is asked to be turned on is damaged.

With the new power button and audio cable flex do the power and volume buttons work fine?

yes, volume and power buttons work fine. Is it possible for both of those to work and the flash not to work?

Yes as each component sometimes uses a different circuit line on the ribbon cable / pinouts on ribbon cable socket.

Nick Chambers will be eternally grateful.