Error 4013/ Red screen with blue screen

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my iphone 5s. The phone stays in a reboot loop. After i connected it with the iphone and try a recovery, it gives me error 4013. I tried 2 screens, changed the back camera, and tried the recovery without the screen plugged on the iphone.I also tried three different batteries. The original one, and two fake ones. I keep getting flashes of a blue and a red screen in the recovery process. I also tried two different systems with itunes and keep getting the same error, also changed the lightning cable.

I am out of options. Can someone help me?

Most Helpful Answer

It sounds like a case of long screw damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzlsG1M1...

That video shows how to repair and diagnose it.

i see in the video that she uses a lot of advanced equipment. Can this be done with simple hometools?

Short answer: NO

try and restore without screws on the fones some times it works and make sure u use a good cable

Must I remove the logic board screws?

yes all of them

if you are thinking of heating the u2/ic chip ...make sure u apply a little heating , becos last time i tried to heat it the phone ended up dead...

Could it be something else? Because I also read something about the u2/ic chip reheating.

Rachid El Bali will be eternally grateful.