The home base for Android Wear smartwatches.

How do I change the time on an Android smartwatch?

My wife's K88H Smartwatch seems to have all its apps working but shows an incorrect time 4hrs + behind current time. I cannot seem o pair it properly with my mobile on Bluetooth. How can I change the time on it?

The watch needs to be connected (paired) to a mobile phone so that it can 'sync' the time with the phone.

What type of phone are you trying to pair the watch with?

If it is an Android based phone the OS of the phone needs to be Ver.4.4 or higher. It will not function correctly with Android versions lower than 4.4.

If it is with an iPhone then the OS version of the phone needs to iOS7.0 or higher.

Here is a link to the User Guide which explains how to connect to a mobile phone and how to sync the time.

https://fccid.io/pdf.php?id=2991005

Thank you Jayeff. Actually, earlier in the evening one of my phones, that has no SIM card bit that I kept to use as a music and video player and for Wi-Fi use turned out to have the right Android and BT levels to sync perfectly with the two Chinese watches that were giving the wrong time.

garnacha will be eternally grateful.