iPhone 6 Screen Won't Close Tight After Replacement

Hello.

I've just replaced my iPhone 6's cracked screen(front panel replacement).

Everything works fine but I can't seem to get the screen to fully fit into the frame. There is a really slight layer outside. It's apparent if I use the back gesture on the screen.

This isn't my first repair. I've been repairing for a long time but I'd like to get a second opinion. I checked the screen replacement, if I correctly transferred the camera and other stuff, but I couldn't seem to detect any loose parts. Also I tried reattaching the cracked screen(without the camera and the home button integrated) to see how it goes and it fitted perfectly.

So could it be a defect or am I missing something?

Thanks.

There have been a ton of janky screens lately that do this. Its a small enough defect that finding it in production would be tough, but seeing it in real world, its obvious.

I would order a new, high quality screen from a reputable supplier like iFixit.

I'm curious if there is a really really slight bend in my frame because the second replacement I ordered does not fit perfectly as the original does. It's better but not perfect.

I believe you're correct. It's a defect. And again for the second replacement as well. From the same supplier.

In my opinion, you could possibly have a slight bend or torque in your frame. Even the slightest bend can cause issues with sitting a new screen.

Ordered a second replacement screen. It's better but still not ok unfortunately.

It also came to my mind as well, a slight bend or torque in the frame, but then again the original screen fits perfectly.

Or could it be that the original screen is bent slightly along with the frame as well?

Can Surmeli will be eternally grateful.