Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 14 hour playtime. IPX7 waterproof certified. Shockproof rubber exterior. 1800mAh power bank. Released in 2015.

Device won't turn on

Device will not turn on even when fully charged, and yes I am holding the power button long enough. Why won't it turn on? Only a couple months old.

I just got a new phone, took it off my old one but now it won't connect to either

Have you tried pressing the reset button located on the back of the unit?

(Here is a link to the Ifixit troubleshooting guide for your speaker that states where to find the reset button Braven BRV-1s Troubleshooting )

If resetting the unit doesn't work, given that you state that it is only a couple of months old, I suggest that you verify that the warranty period is still valid, (12 months from date of purchase), then consult the warranty documentation that came with the unit, as to what you have to to make a claim for a warranty repair or replacement. (go to the manufacturer's website if you can't find it and search for warranty),

I have the same problem and now if I hold the play plus power button simultaneously it will come on but I have to let it shut itself off or reset it

Brad Lintott will be eternally grateful.