Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

One of the earbuds for the standard samsung headphones is not working

This happened randomly that when I plugged in my headphones that only the left side would play. After twisting the end of the headphones where it connects to the phone it would work but if I move I would have to keep twisting it until I get sound through the right bud. Nothing seems to be torn and the headphones are very clean. i also tested out different earbuds on my phone and those seem to be working fine, so it has to be a problem with the headphones. Is there any way to fix the headphones?

Trust me it's not worth the time or money of repairing cheap earbuds, use / buy other ones.

You say it's the earbud that come with the phone?

One side of the wire inside the cable may just be damaged. This can happen with any pair of earbuds/headphones, and higher end listening devices usually come with detachable and replaceable cables because of this. Like Ben said above, it's probably not worth any effort to fix. You can buy what I assume are the same kind of headphones for about $5 on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Premium-H...

thanks! I suppose it is about time to switch to a better pair

Joshua Chang will be eternally grateful.