The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Wifi siginal iPhone 5c

I just had some repair done to the board and when I got the phone back the wifi only works when I am within 3 feet of my wireless router. I was wondering if you think maybe the antenna has loose connection or something?

Probably wifi antenna capable not plugged in. If I'm correct it plugs under the board at the to left like the other iPhone 5 and higher.

I'm going off memory, but I also believe there is a small piece that goes up there as well. Its a little clip looking doohicky that is easy to misplace or not align correctly.

It sounds like your wifi antenna maybe loose . I would return it to whoever worked on it.

Check the antenna, weak wifi is usually is a sign of a antenna being unplugged where as if it was no wifi at all that would more likely be a bigger issue.

bill will be eternally grateful.