Machine-readable instructions that direct computer processors to download and render images of cats from the internet.

Deleted Mail Icon on my iPhone, how to get it back!

I accidentally deleted mail icon on my iPhone 6!

I tried restoring but no use. Can't find my icon any where don't even see accounts in settings also.

Please help!

I've done the same thing on IPad Air. Got my sky email back in settings, but no icon on desktop. Tried resetting, no good.

Help me restore my email icon I sccidently deleted my icon

Will you tell me how I can restore my mail icon back on my home page thank s

Please help me get a icon on my

Yahoo acc

I called apple support. So, you do download the original mail icon from App store. Blue background/white envelope. Then, go to settings, go to mail and turn your mail boxes on. Mine were off. Just swipe on. Good to go!

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

You can retrieve it either by re-downloading it from the App Store or going to Settings-General-Reset-Reset Home Screen, which will reset app layout to how it was originally. Either way, you will then need to log in again to your email, so I would go with the first option.

I successfully retrieved it by re-downloading it from the App Store!

I tried to reset my home screen. No luck!

Also tried to find the app but no luck. In fact I can't access the App Store at all right now. I get a message that it's unavailable when I try a search

i tried to re-download it from the app store but it won't let me go past the page whare I have to pay, it should be a free app.

resetting homescreen appeared to work to restore icon, but now application icon is superimposed, so I can't check email anyway. Can't move icon either. Thoughts?

once i had an email on my iphone but later i removed it from my device but later when I signed in all the mails were gone.How do i get those back?

You have to download the app then go to

-settings

go to

-accounts and passwords then push the buttons on for all of your email accounts

Thank you! This should be displayed in the app. It has been months and I installed Edison mail to get around the non-working Apple Mail.

Rajiv will be eternally grateful.