Machine-readable instructions that direct computer processors to download and render images of cats from the internet.

Deleted Mail Icon on my iPhone, how to get it back!

I accidentally deleted mail icon on my iPhone 6!

I tried restoring but no use. Can't find my icon any where don't even see accounts in settings also.

Please help!

I've done the same thing on IPad Air. Got my sky email back in settings, but no icon on desktop. Tried resetting, no good.

Help me restore my email icon I sccidently deleted my icon

Will you tell me how I can restore my mail icon back on my home page thank s

Please help me get a icon on my

Yahoo acc

I called apple support. So, you do download the original mail icon from App store. Blue background/white envelope. Then, go to settings, go to mail and turn your mail boxes on. Mine were off. Just swipe on. Good to go!

You can retrieve it either by re-downloading it from the App Store or going to Settings-General-Reset-Reset Home Screen, which will reset app layout to how it was originally. Either way, you will then need to log in again to your email, so I would go with the first option.

I successfully retrieved it by re-downloading it from the App Store!

I tried to reset my home screen. No luck!

Also tried to find the app but no luck. In fact I can't access the App Store at all right now. I get a message that it's unavailable when I try a search

i tried to re-download it from the app store but it won't let me go past the page whare I have to pay, it should be a free app.

resetting homescreen appeared to work to restore icon, but now application icon is superimposed, so I can't check email anyway. Can't move icon either. Thoughts?

Just go to the AppStore and type in "mail" and download it then go to your email on settings and turn on your email.

Thank you so much Sydney! It worked! I tried typing in "mail app" first (before I read your post) but that didn't work. All that's required is typing in "mail"in the App Store - just like you said, and then selecting in the settings. Many thanks again.

But which is Yahoo mail? There are about 100 choices in the playstore now.

After re-downloading app I still had to go to "mail" in settings and then "accounts" then turn on mail. You have to dig a little

Super Duper. Thank You.

Thanks a tonne .....

once i had an email on my iphone but later i removed it from my device but later when I signed in all the mails were gone.How do i get those back?

go to app store and type "mail" and click search, Then it will show you : "mail" and under it says "apple".

click on it to open the deleted icon. All mails coming back the way you had it. I have iPhone SE.

Good luck

Go to the App Store type in nothing more than the word MAIL re download the mail app and set up your accounts again.

My mail icon was missing from my phone as well. I went to settings, accounts, and by deleting my account and adding it back on put the icon back .

Rajiv will be eternally grateful.