The Kenmore 110 Series is an easy to use home Washing machine created by Kenmore.

kenmore washer water continues to fill overflows on all cycles

Kenmore washing machine will not sop filling on all cycles and all water levels.

My Washer it hits half way threw a cycle any cycle and then starts to drain and then starts spinning but wont spin hard and wont finish cycle help

@carriej, Carrie, You have posted your partial question in the comment window! To have your question addressed RE POST as a question make model # and your complete question, so we at iFixit can try to answer your question effectively.

Mamie, The pressure switch/water level switch faulty or the hose connecting switch to the drum may be off/clogged/ or have a hole in it, or there could be a fault in the water fill valve solenoid which may be stuck open from debri or just worn out. Check out the following vid. for more instruction on how to diagnose wash machine over filling. Hope this helps. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzKBUI5D...

To add to Pfaff excellent answer:

The water pressure to the water inlet valve might be too low. The water inlet valve requires a minimum of 20 psi to shut off properly. If the water inlet valve does not get enough pressure, the valve may not close fully after the power is shut off. As a result, water can leak into the washer and cause it to overflow. Check the water pressure to determine if it is sufficient.

mayer, your input in diagnosing washer overfill, appreciated.

The YouTube videos are great! I've got sufficient pressure because I took out the little screen filter which was almost totally clogged. But it still fills all the time-- likely the inlet valve circuitry. I'll check that tomorrow.

Mamie will be eternally grateful.