High pitch squeal noise wile doing cycle

Does any one now what causes a high pitch squeal noise when a LG dishwasher is running its cycle? It is very frustrating and I need to fix it but don't know what is causing it. I thought that there was just some dirt in the pump so I flushed it out and ran a empty load with just water and vinegar to clean it out and it still does it.

Hi, Does it happen during the 'filling' action, the 'washing' action or the 'draining' action.

Filling could be sound of water through the inlet valve, washing could be the pump and not sure with your model but draining could be the drain pump. Some brands/models have two pumps - washing and draining.

Most likely is: The circulation pump motor has bearings that wear out over time. When the motor bearings fail, they generate a continuous drone. If the motor bearings have failed, you must replace the entire circulation pump.

Mike F will be eternally grateful.