High pitch squeal noise wile doing cycle

Does any one now what causes a high pitch squeal noise when a LG dishwasher is running its cycle? It is very frustrating and I need to fix it but don't know what is causing it. I thought that there was just some dirt in the pump so I flushed it out and ran a empty load with just water and vinegar to clean it out and it still does it.

Hi, Does it happen during the 'filling' action, the 'washing' action or the 'draining' action.

Filling could be sound of water through the inlet valve, washing could be the pump and not sure with your model but draining could be the drain pump. Some brands/models have two pumps - washing and draining.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most likely is: The circulation pump motor has bearings that wear out over time. When the motor bearings fail, they generate a continuous drone. If the motor bearings have failed, you must replace the entire circulation pump.

Ok I was told by LG that my new dishwasher has to be broken in and the noise from circulation pump will go away over time? Is this a line of bull?

lewis, how old is it now? I would ask for a link to LG that actually states this in writing.

It is just over a month old now, don't see any decrease in noise, tech said he Will replace pump if dont get better.

Mine is only a month old, told that it needs to be broken in and recirculation pump noise will go away?

Mike F will be eternally grateful.