Headphone frame damage? Looks like a teardrop

So I see headphone frame damage every day! Pointed at the top, looking like a tear drop. I tried fixing a couple, but it not only didn't really help the display sit properly, and it makes the headphone jack more difficult to insert. Does anybody have a technique for this?

Score -1

I guess using clamps, rebending tools (pliers or whatever they were called is one way but it will take some time to get it back into place.

I think the trick is to not bend it too much back into place. Keep testing the earphone jack constantly until you find out it's starting to get too hard to plug in.

Replace the case, it's better than straightening it out.

Yeah, I suppose that's likely the best answer. But, if people just want a screen replaced, I don't want to sell them on getting a new frame

iMedic will be eternally grateful.