Early 2011 model, A1278 / 2.3 GHz i5 or 2.7 GHz i7 processor.

716 Questions View all

Plastic Bevel broken where to order?

This points to the plastic piece I need to order

What is this piece called ?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

It's called the clutch cover and you can get it here:


This guide will show you how to replace it: MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Mid 2010 Clutch Cover Replacement

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2


Thank you very much!


Add a comment

Add your answer

Alex Watson will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 2

All Time: 47