Full repair guides for Apple desktop computers, including iMac repair, Mac Mini repair, and repair guides for awesome vintage Macs.

Why can't I send email thru my Yahoo account?

Around August 30 or so I stopped being able to send or reply to Yahoo emails or to open attachments sent to me. I've tried changing browsers with no success. I tried using Yahoo's Quick Fix, but they reply that nothing's wrong! I changed to their new email app, with still no success. Sent mail comes back saying "Unauthorized." My business will go in the toilet fast if I can't get this fixed!!

I got my solution from an article it may help you too

https://tinyurl.com/y8yrvqax

Try this create a new user account on your system. Give it a try under this account can you open via Safari using webmail are you able to access, sent & receive mail that way?

If you can then your other user account has a corruption within its cache or you have downloaded a Trojan that is acting as a man in the middle that yahoo's session cert is being corrupted.

You will likely need to flush the cache as well as get a good antivirus/malware app to clean it out.

Larry Stover will be eternally grateful.