Nintendo's upgraded version of the Nintendo 3DS. It features bigger screens, longer battery life, and a better design.

Why my 3DS XL cannot turn on

Hi, I have just replaced my 3DS XL hinge and case. Therefore, I have taken out the motherboard and reassemble back. After that I am not able to turn it on again. There is no LED light up. But when I plugged it to the charger, there is the orange LED lighted up and the moment I pressed the power button, the blue LED lighted up for 3-4 seconds and disappear. There is no pop sound or any other indication. Hope to get a answer.

Thank you for your time.

I have the same issue as yourself. I repaired my system as the top screen needed replacing. Put it back together, tried to turn it on but nothing happens. It will charge but when I press the power button the blue light flashes for a second then goes off. It's like a blown fuse or short circuit or something is my guess...

@theunderdog2020 Well, that was my guess also. But it's just weird how it was okay before disassembly and something goes wrong after that. Anw, thanks for your reply. Appreciated.

Benedict Tang will be eternally grateful.