Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

iPhone battery decreasing 1 % by the minute.

I would like to replace the battery,however I live in The Netherlands ,am I still able to buy parts from Ifixit? I am also scared because my Iphone can get ruined while replacing the battery.I saw a 1600 mAh battery is that good? or do need I to buy a 1450 mAh battery. I am so confused please help me.

Buy the battery designed for the phone. Check the serial number and order that. The bigger battery doesn't fulfill the hype and the phone was designed for the lower mAh... Replacent is pretty straight forward. Take your time, read and. Re read ifixit guide before you dive in. Take your time prying battery up.I use a guitar pick type tool to slide under battery. Don't use anything that may puncture, start from left lower corner

felicio112 will be eternally grateful.