The Kenmore 110 Series is an easy to use home Washing machine created by Kenmore.

The cold water fills very slowly

cold water fills very slowly

Aimee, check cold water faucet/valve is fully open, make sure hoses are not kinked, if all looks OK, shut off the cold water valve, remove supply hose from machine and check the filter screen for being partially plugged, either in the end of hose or in inlet on machine. Clean screen and reattach, open water supply and try machine. If this does not fix, have water pressure checked, or machine may have a faulty/plugged fill solenoid.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

If the cold water is slow and the hot is normal, it may be because of something clogging the filter at the inlet to the valve. The reason this happens more often on the cold side is that the cold water usually comes straight from the source but the hot water goes through the water heater where some sediment gets deposited.

Aimee Sue Mikl will be eternally grateful.