Second generation of Wi-Fi iPad, released on March 11, 2011. Model number A1395. Repair is difficult and will require heat.

Bypassing Owners iCloud account

I have been getting issues with an iPad I'm trying to sell but I have no knowledge of the previous information of the owners iCloud information I was not given to me directly. I work over at repair store and I was getting to seeing around to see if I can bypass the activation lock for the iPad 2. I have tried different mentions on it but keep sending back into the activation lock with previous owners email....sadly.

The model is A1395/ WiFi only model.

I try this link here that doesn't seem to help since I don't know who was the owners iPad from the beginning, Is there a way to unlock it with out the owners permission.

What I can see here iPad 2 is pretty much dead weight and won't be in good use if I can't get around it.

There is no getting around the lock. It's a paperweight.

So what I can understand your saying there's no software removal tool for IOS Device I can rely on taking the lock off?

Correct. Remember the FBI trying to get into the terrorists iPhone? It cost them a million dollars to do it.

Right I remember that so even if I keep trying it won't let me crack the activation lock?

yeah... it sucks! I have gotten many activation locked phones and i had to just break em! couldn't do anything with em

lucasnj529 will be eternally grateful.