Acer entered the world of laptop computers in 1997 when it purchased Texas Instruments' mobile PC division.

upgrade ram and ssd hard drive

is possible to upgrade the ram and the hard drive to an acer chromebook 14?

at example how may slots of ram it has? and if is possible to change, what type of ssd is required?

Most Helpful Answer

I've said it before and I will say it again...

Chromebook model specs (includes upgrade options)

Consumers should read this BEFORE they buy especially ram upgradeability. If a chromebook has an sd card slot it is less important that it have upgradeable hard store space.

Answers like these give my industry and my fellow IT colleagues a bad image. I'm guessing the original poster could care less what you've said before, now, or later other than perhaps as it applies to their issue. Not all consumers have your or our understanding of hardware and technology; automotive, IT, or otherwise.

Thank you. It should also be noted that NEW viewers come along with same question, sometimes months later, with nearly ZERO understanding even how forums work.

simone viozzi will be eternally grateful.