IS my phone logic board repairable?

hi there

i am very new to soldering world however i managed to destoryed the pads or maybe not but i am not sure basically when i desolder the baseband ic all was left is this pads on the picture what shall i do next is it should be done by professional or can i do it myself or not repairable at all? please help me as i am very motivated to learn how solder please

regards.

how about if i send it to china is there any equipment availble there to do this?

if it is please tell me where.

thanks for your answer

If there is a way or machine can you please tell me what it called so i can search on it

Sorry I don't know what there called I just know they exist

Most Helpful Answer

You can't fix that, there are a lot of very small very close together pins there and there is no way to solder them do to the laws of physics that wouldn't result in soldering multiple pins together with a normal soldering iron... there is a small chance a pro could if they had the right machine but....

yousef will be eternally grateful.