The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

custom binary by frp lock

how to fix my samsung galaxy s7 edge blocked by custom binary by frp lock

can you please elaborate on what you mean by "custom binary by ftp lock"

thanks

I bought an S7 from someone and did a factory reset to clear his stuff. I now have this problem FRP lock? please help

Have you tried reflashing a stock firmware back onto the phone? Download Odin and go to the sammobile website and download the stock image for your phone. I had a similar issue and was able to fix it by reloading a stock ROM.

Most Helpful Answer

I agree with Hortman. I'm not sure what you're meaning. An FRP lock is a lock that turns the phone into a brick for someone who stole it and reset the phone if you had a Google account on the phone. To clear that you would have to go into the phone and remove your Google account. If you are at the setup screen, then simply log into your Google account and set the phone up. If you are a phone stealer then good luck getting that phone. At the company I work for there are only like 5 people out of roughly 2,000 that Samsung directly gave the ability to clear the account without getting into the phone.

Or are you talking about the Knox warranty reading either 0x0 or 0x1? If so then there is no way of reverting it back to a 0x0 from a 0x1.

Man I have the same issue,but someone dont remember the email and that phone isnt steal by nobody ,but it has been bought 360 € ,I unfortunately lost access after factory reset ,if you can give a advice how to get access on the phone will appriciate so much my friend!

Meaning Factory Reset Proction (frp) is enable, so to make work, you have to use repair-file aka 4files, of the same or upgrade version, and if fails remove "BL" or "bootloder" and reflash after then you proceed to frp unlock

Kezlyn Dalzell will be eternally grateful.