Repairs for cell phones designed by Asus.

Where can I find replacemnt screen for zenfone 3

My phone fell barely a foot and the screen cracked. I searched online and can't seem to find replacement screens for the zenphone 3. Seems like every other model is available just not the 3. Any ideas??

Most Helpful Answer

Ebay. I just bought one for 13$ Canadian, free shipping. Now I doubt its actual gorilla glass but buy an armored case for it. I made the mistake of using my phone before the case arrived and I dropped it. 3 feet right on the front and shattered the glass. Beautiful phone but fragile. Also, do yourself a favor and buy a case from Ebay as well. I got mine for 10$. These phones are too new to find parts and accessories so eBay is pretty much the only place.

I guess it wouldn't matter if it wasn't gorilla glass since that has proven to be crap on these phones anyway. Lol

did you have hard time getting the lcd off the glass without dmging the lcd?

Id say its pretty much impossible to separate the glass from the digitizer. I have lots of experience changing screens but I've never encountered one like these Zenfones. I ended up destroying my digitizer. Update, you can buy the glass/digitizer as one piece on Ebay for under 50$.

Same here. Had the phone for one week, dropped it once, shattered the screen. Sent to ASUS for repair but they wanted $350. to replace the screen on their $429. phone. BS. Had them send it back unrepaired.

I found a screen and digitizer on parts4repair, for $42.90 USD. That's a great price, plus apparently it's easier to replace both than just one component. Haven't ordered it yet, but plan to.

Hi !

I found a video that i sahre with you !

have a look here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVwtCY-...

i have a zenfone 3 - 552 KL and i have changed my screen with this very good video.

don't forget tu buy and double-stick (2mm)

and for the battery i also used this double face but there may exist orange one (?)

i also bought things to i fixit.

good luck

you can take a look at this video on youtube : Asus Zenfone 3 Screen Replacement

Tara hyde will be eternally grateful.