Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Cannot make calls, says 'call ended' immidiately

Phone worked fine, changed the rear housing and screen and now when i try to make a call, it says 'call ended' before it even dials. When i try again, it wont even attempt to call, when i click a contact it just wont even attempt.

Have tried restoring phone, have tried replacing the dock connecter (which i believe has some sort of antenna in it) and now i am unsure of what to do. I have been told it could be software, but I have restored it to factory settings and set it up as a brand new iPhone and the problem still persists so i am unsure.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Jacob

This thread is about an iPhone 6s with failing calls, but maybe it can give you an idea of where to start? Looks like you can try turning wi-fi off during calls, and try checking the proximity sensor. I also read that phones with incredibly low memory/storage struggle to complete calls. Good luck!

jacobrsmith will be eternally grateful.