Screen is not responding

I have replaced the iphone 6s screen, but its not working properly. It stops responding while typing or switching between apps. I thought it may be a defected screen but it does the same thing with the different (new) screen. I also tried it by disconnecting the camera or dock connector to see if they are causing problems but the result is same.

I will appreciate if anyone can help me to solve this issue.

First of all, What cause you to replace the screen the first time. Secondly did you brush off connections and such. This may be a stupid question but did you buy the right screen? Keep us posted.

It was broken, so I replaced it. I didn't brush off the connections and it is a right screen.

Where did you get it? It might just be a crappy quality screen.

it sounds like it could be the TouchIC chip, Ill leave a link to a picture of it, a way to find out if it is the TouchIC chip is by putting pressure, it makes the connection with solder points, so if when you put pressure, thats the problem.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5YgPUEqVqrA/maxre...

The touchIC is the square on top of the sim card slot

Mandeep Kaur will be eternally grateful.