This affordable large-screen Android phone sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery.

Why is my battery overheating

phone wont charge and says the battery is at a dangerouse temp, anything i can do to fix it?

derekrobinson2287 first off make sure that it is truly your battery that is overheating and not a bad sensor on your battery. Does your phone get hot? Does the battery feel hot? Yes you do want to change the battery, but the "overheating? alarm can possibly be triggered by a bad circuitry.

My son and my cousin has the same problem. I'm really disappointed but the phone was free when we changed over to a new phone company.

It says it's hot but doesn't feel hot. I'm thinking malware.

Most Helpful Answer

Yes before it explodes. If you cant remove it send it in if you hlave warranty, or find out how to safely dispose of it in your area, and do so immediately. It will swell and explode

Change the battery immediately .

It happened when I put charger in and always stuck at 80% and give a red battery light

phone charges fine with original equipment. if you use a gas station charger it will stop chargiong due to wrong amperage

I had the same problem. My phone would get so hot it was almost impossible to hold. Have your power button looked at. Even if it looks like it's all the way up if it's stuck down just a hair it'll make your phone over heat. My phone runs like a champ now and never gets hot anymore.

derekrobinson2287 will be eternally grateful.