Released July 2016 as a budget smartphone, exclusively for Metro PCS, under model number Z981.

My phone is google locked how can I fix it help plz

recently this phone belongs to my uncle i'm trying to figure out how to fix it i tried hard reset on the phone and it just wont work please help me

Still don't have an answer

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

You can try SideSync.

It's a kind of attach file that when you use with the Quick Shortcut Maker will allow you to bypass the google verification pretty simple.

Here's a link for you http://tactig.com/bypass-google-account-...

Tell me if it helps.

What my middle name

i need help with my phone

you need the original google account password , without that there are few options, you can try useing a otg adapter and seeing if you can sideload a bypass app off a usb flash drive but i don't know where that app is

You could reset your phone completely and start over if you don't have anything important on it.

Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.

Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.

You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.

As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.

Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.

Next, confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".

When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".

ThAt didn't take the google lock off of it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COwNLg9p...

I haven't tried this method, but it may work for you.

i have an ZTE phones and i forgot the pin and so i need help my adders is 434 4th st NE unit 434 auburn, WA 98002

King Crazy will be eternally grateful.