The ZTE ZMax Pro is identified by its black color, rear fingerprint sensor and its model name, Z981, which can be found under the rear case.

My phone is google locked how can I fix it help plz

recently this phone belongs to my uncle i'm trying to figure out how to fix it i tried hard reset on the phone and it just wont work please help me

Still don't have an answer

Bought this phone second hand and it is Google locked

mine uis google lo9cked how do i unlock it

Most Helpful Answer

You could reset your phone completely and start over if you don't have anything important on it.

Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.

Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.

You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.

As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.

Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.

Next, confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".

When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".

AndriI'd robot does not appear on my phone FTM.FACTORY TEST MODE.what do I do now

You can try SideSync.

It's a kind of attach file that when you use with the Quick Shortcut Maker will allow you to bypass the google verification pretty simple.

Here's a link for you http://tactig.com/bypass-google-account-...

Tell me if it helps.

What my middle name

You have to get the original owners google email address and password to be able to use that cell phone again ! Once you have done this ! If you want to make it yours ,and you have a Google email address ! Delete the existing google account from settings and check the play store app ! If it says that you need to sign in first ! Go ahead and reset the phone now ! When it eboots it's ready for a new owner to set it up ! Good luck !

What steps are there to take of recovery Google owners e-mail and password?

you need the original google account password , without that there are few options, you can try useing a otg adapter and seeing if you can sideload a bypass app off a usb flash drive but i don't know where that app is

ThAt didn't take the google lock off of it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COwNLg9p...

I haven't tried this method, but it may work for you.

you need to send it to Samsung with proof of purchase as long as you can prove you own the phone they should unlock it but it might be a little price depends on how important you info is

I recently got this phone from a family member who is deceased it has a Google lock.can I fix it.

i got this phone from a friend but i dont know her google account to were i can start over completly its keeps telling me to put her gmail in after i have hard factory reset it

One way to fix the phone is to get your uncles gmail address and log into the phone. Then go to gmail and create a new account. Then delete his account from the device. I tried unlocking my friends phone and he forgot the account info. And the only other option they told me was mail the phone to LG (they provide free shipping and it's a 2 week.process) and they would completely wipe the phone just like brand new. But I'm searching for a hard reboot for the phone now to prevent this.

King Crazy will be eternally grateful.