The ZTE ZMax Pro is identified by its black color, rear fingerprint sensor and its model name, Z981, which can be found under the rear case.

My phone is google locked how can I fix it help plz

recently this phone belongs to my uncle i'm trying to figure out how to fix it i tried hard reset on the phone and it just wont work please help me

Still don't have an answer

Bought this phone second hand and it is Google locked

mine uis google lo9cked how do i unlock it

Ive done everthing and cant get past the google lock on my phone its a zte 385 or maren something l8ke that but plz help me

Apple Watch Kits

Screen and battery repairs just got easier.

Apple Watch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

You could reset your phone completely and start over if you don't have anything important on it.

Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.

Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.

You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.

As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.

Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.

Next, confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".

When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".

AndriI'd robot does not appear on my phone FTM.FACTORY TEST MODE.what do I do now

Zach 1965 Authentication problem. It also say password may be incorrect.

your instructions help me get this far, but I can't go any farther than this, I'm still stuck. Help

OK I got by pass Google account .. so now I try singing my Gmail to it and it what's me to verify email address that was used on this did device how do take that off and no I don't i no it

You have to get the original owners google email address and password to be able to use that cell phone again ! Once you have done this ! If you want to make it yours ,and you have a Google email address ! Delete the existing google account from settings and check the play store app ! If it says that you need to sign in first ! Go ahead and reset the phone now ! When it eboots it's ready for a new owner to set it up ! Good luck !

What steps are there to take of recovery Google owners e-mail and password?

I've went thorough all these steps ever varified that i was the one logging in by using my android phone and it keeps kicking me back to the same screen to enter in the last email i used

You can try SideSync.

It's a kind of attach file that when you use with the Quick Shortcut Maker will allow you to bypass the google verification pretty simple.

Here's a link for you http://tactig.com/bypass-google-account-...

Tell me if it helps.

What my middle name

I recently got this phone from a family member who is deceased it has a Google lock.can I fix it.

i got this phone from a friend but i dont know her google account to were i can start over completly its keeps telling me to put her gmail in after i have hard factory reset it

ThAt didn't take the google lock off of it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COwNLg9p...

I haven't tried this method, but it may work for you.

you need to send it to Samsung with proof of purchase as long as you can prove you own the phone they should unlock it but it might be a little price depends on how important you info is

One way to fix the phone is to get your uncles gmail address and log into the phone. Then go to gmail and create a new account. Then delete his account from the device. I tried unlocking my friends phone and he forgot the account info. And the only other option they told me was mail the phone to LG (they provide free shipping and it's a 2 week.process) and they would completely wipe the phone just like brand new. But I'm searching for a hard reboot for the phone now to prevent this.

My name is Emily, I just got this phone and I can't get passed the previously synced email. I have tried everything!

Im having the same problem

How do i unlock a zte phone

Can you unlock a Google phone if it's Google locked and how do you do it

my mom gave me her old phone when i turned it said this device was reset to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this app but every time i do it does not let me in can you plz help me

thank you very much

Hi my daughter's lg is locked her out of the Google account can anyone help me please

2 ways to unlock. Get the user name and password from the person you got it from. Once logged in delete the old account from the phone and set up one yourself. Second… buy a new

you need the original google account password , without that there are few options, you can try useing a otg adapter and seeing if you can sideload a bypass app off a usb flash drive but i don't know where that app is

when you have a ZTE cricket phone and it didn't have the latest google app whatdo you do and it will not let me use my email account

Help me fix it please.

I'm tried to reset but it not working and I don't know how to do it how to fix it

i deleted my email now phone is jackedoh and dropedit help

bypass frp from your device then follow this:-https://www.bypassfrpfiles.com/2019/03/b...

Its help me alot..

After factory reset the screen just say FTM. No reaction from pressing up or down or power

After factory reset the screen just says FTM. No reaction by pushing up or down on volume. No reaction on power button. Unless you hold power button.

There's a few steps in doing this. Well slot. So my answer to this is easy. Google it question. YouTube videos will pop up and there are a few people that have videos on step by step removing or bypassing the Google account authentification lock. Warning. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it but if there's no problems or issues with ur Android phone. It will work. Unfortunately I have the same issue only difference is my ZTE phone after a factory reset will not go to the welcome screen it goes straight to accessibilities options and beyond so when I try to do the procedure I can't go back cuz you have to go all the way back to the welcome screen but my phone will not start off at the welcome screen nor can I get it to come up at all. And I've tried several different videos they all show the third phone goes to the welcome screen first. mine don't do it at all. which tells me that when somebody had the phone and they went to do a factory reset the phone either died or glitched and caused of that app to no longer run properly in that case I can't get into the phone to change anything because of the Google lock so the phone is junk but everybody else's phone as long as it's Android is the same just follow the videos and enjoy your phone

i am having the same problem and think ive found the answer, you need to sign into your uncles google account on a browser, and goto his security settings, you should then see the phone listed as a linked device, remove it from there and it should allow you access with your account on the phone,

WraiTH04

King Crazy will be eternally grateful.