The ZTE ZMax Pro is identified by its black color, rear fingerprint sensor and its model name, Z981, which can be found under the rear case.

My phone is google locked how can I fix it help plz

recently this phone belongs to my uncle i'm trying to figure out how to fix it i tried hard reset on the phone and it just wont work please help me

Still don't have an answer

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

You could reset your phone completely and start over if you don't have anything important on it.

Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.

Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.

You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.

As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.

Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.

Next, confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".

When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".

AndriI'd robot does not appear on my phone FTM.FACTORY TEST MODE.what do I do now

You can try SideSync.

It's a kind of attach file that when you use with the Quick Shortcut Maker will allow you to bypass the google verification pretty simple.

Here's a link for you http://tactig.com/bypass-google-account-...

Tell me if it helps.

What my middle name

i need help with my phone

You have to get the original owners google email address and password to be able to use that cell phone again ! Once you have done this ! If you want to make it yours ,and you have a Google email address ! Delete the existing google account from settings and check the play store app ! If it says that you need to sign in first ! Go ahead and reset the phone now ! When it eboots it's ready for a new owner to set it up ! Good luck !

you need the original google account password , without that there are few options, you can try useing a otg adapter and seeing if you can sideload a bypass app off a usb flash drive but i don't know where that app is

ThAt didn't take the google lock off of it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COwNLg9p...

I haven't tried this method, but it may work for you.

i have an ZTE phones and i forgot the pin and so i need help my adders is 434 4th st NE unit 434 auburn, WA 98002

My phone has been hacked and pass word changed how do I reset my phone

???? Bout to kiss ur ass ##&&%

You have to delete the google account from the settings in the cell phone before you reset the phone in anyway ! If you can't get into the settings ! You may be able to recover your password through another method ,such as another email address or a text message to a different phone ! You do have to wait 24hrs before the Google lock will let you back in with your original email address and password ! Sometimes you just have to wait ! Good luck !

you need to send it to Samsung with proof of purchase as long as you can prove you own the phone they should unlock it but it might be a little price depends on how important you info is

Heading text'bold text* # Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. **)'''

King Crazy will be eternally grateful.