The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 was the first Sony Ericsson smartphone to utilize the Android operating system.

Type of torx do I need?

sony experia x10i

I bought from ebay t6 torx and it didnt fit so im wondering did i bought wrong type of torx?? or is it security torx screwdriver?

Hey. No theres no pin in the screws.

i dont know if this make sense but i watched carefully at my torx that i bought and the screws on phone have 6 symbols but the screwdriver has only 4. Thats maybe the problem.

Yes i think the problem is solved i need torx like this i have wrong torx, this is 6 symbols on the screwdriver so i should go for right one this time https://www.google.se/search?q=torx+scre...

The guides I looked at use both T5 & T6 drivers. Your Sony may be slightly different, does the screw have a pin in the middle of the insert?

I just figured out that i got wrong type of torx, so this case should be closed. Sorry for confusing.

Dexter will be eternally grateful.