Opening the battery cover

So I've been needing to replace my internal battery for my BLU Vivo 5, but how would I open the back of its battery cover?

I have the same problem. After 4 months of use, the battery of my Vivo 5 is useless and needs to be replaced. I got no answer from the BLU Service email.

Shame to Blu Mobile

same problem :(

same problem ,

Did someone get this information?

Same problem as ramasolai. Bought the phone BLUE VIVO 5 in May 2016 and by mid january, when the battery dropped to 15% I could never recharged again. Wrote to BLUPRODUCTS.COM. Nothing happened. Is there anything else we can do? The product is under guarantee.

Most Helpful Answer

Trash it the phone is sealed , blu phones had have problems with battery died after 3 months, or port problem or unreliable blu team, I trash mine after 3 month doesn't charge anymore. BLU SUCK

I have the same problem. My son bought a Blu vivo5 in May 2016. On Dec.4th it stopped charging. I don't know what to do with it. How the stupid fellows manufacturer without the option for replace the battery in such circumstances.

same problem :( , after upgrading to android 6 its draining very fast and it takes ages to complete a full charge...

I think i have a battery problem , but to replace it, i think the only way to open it, its removing the front screen and disassembling the whole phone !! ... Worst design failure, ever :(

Hey mate, it's a bit of a stupid design but basically you remove it via the USB port. This video will show you how its done, just be gentle with it https://youtu.be/1tXgm-beGMM

that is a different model, is the 5 done in this way to, have you done this on a Blue Vivo 5?

Like the comment by LPfaff , that's a different model.

I have the same issue ever since I upgraded to android 6.0 the battery went completely dead ,

battery can be bought here http://www.bluphoneparts.com/blu-vivo-5-... however I do not recommend it since you add a little bit more money and you can buy a new good phone , BLU is a piece of $@$* phone

I have been upgraded my Blu vivo 5 to android 6.0. Since the day I upgraded it battery drains very fast and always die when it battery level goes down at 15%. Anyone here know how to fix please advise.

thanks & regard

I just upgraded mine to Android 6.0 and an experiencing the same problem with the battery draining quickly. It also dies when I get to 15% battery life.

I have the same issue.

same problem ! anybody knows how to downgrade ?

You have to remove the screen, it's assembled the same way as galaxy s5 , but adhesive that holds the screen is not as bad. Would not recomend if you don't have experience

Queen will be eternally grateful.